There are several career paths in estate agency practice, of course in the well known Sales and Rental Property Management divisions but also in the less well known Owners Corporation Management and of course in Administration.
Administration includes Reception, Sales Administration, Accounting, Marketing and as Support or Assistant to Sales Consultants, Property Manager and Director.
Essentially any career in Real Estate is focussed on people whether they be our Property Sellers, Landlords, Purchasers, Tenants, Tradespeople and colleagues. Therefore, a prerequisite for any one aspiring to a real estate career must be to enjoy patiently and professionally treating with people.
If you would like to know more then please contact Christopher Smith at our Ocean Grove office, he would be pleased to meet and discuss the roles that we may have available. Call Joe on 0402214257 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on the link below to view our advertised roles.
Motivated young people are invited to apply to join our Sales Department as Sales Assistant.
Should you be an enthusiastic and focused people person, then this position offers the exciting opportunity for a long term career with guidance, mentoring and training for success.
• Enthusiastic attitude
• High standard of presentation.
• Friendly confident manner.
• Agents Representative Certificate and a reliable, presentable vehicle.
• A dynamic and vibrant work environment.
• Dedicated marketing and administration support.
• Training and mentoring.
• Full time position.
• Assistance to the Sales Team and some Prospecting.
• Preparing for open home inspections.
• Assistance with open home inspections.
• Diary, e-mail and appointment management.
• Database management and client care.
• Liaising with vendors, buyers and solicitors as required.
• Preparing reports as required.
• Coordinating photoshoots, floor plans and marketing material as required.
If you feel that you meet this criteria then please apply today by emailing your CV and a covering letter. All applications will be dealt with confidentially.
We are searching for a Senior Real Estate Sales Professional with strong drive and passion to succeed to join our growing Bellarine Sales Team at Pavilion Property Ocean Grove.
The right person must :-
- have either an Estate Agents Licence or Agents Representative Certificate.
- have proven professional real estate abilities and a track record for sourcing properties to sell and to list them well.
- be results driven with focus on goals and KPI’s.
- Provide the highest level of customer service.
- be well versed in Microsoft Office 365 and database management.
- be a great communicator, marketer and negotiator.
- have own car.
Our young company is bursting with energy and the desire to continue succeeding and we provide mentoring, coaching and training as well as support and the resources to assist your success.
So if the balance of work and the lifestyle to be enjoyed here on the beautiful Bellarine is attractive then do not delay to have a confidential discussion with Joe Morabito on 0402214257 or email your CV to email@example.com